Sunday, May 14th is Mother’s Day, which means it is time to make sure Mom gets a day off and is pampered in a way that she deserves.
While it can’t make up for all that she does for us, it can be a way to show your love and make sure she knows you do realize how much she does to help, listen, and make sure we have everything we need.
We have put together a Mother’s Day gift collection for delivery throughout San Diego as well as many items that are available for national delivery in case your Mom is elsewhere and you can’t spend this special day with her.
We work with florists all over the country that share our focus on service, quality, and value.
Here are some gift ideas for Mom to get you started that represent a wide range of styles and prices so you are bound to find something that your Mom will love:
- Good as Gold is a new unique floral arrangement that offers pink spray and garden roses along with two stems of ginger contained within a gold ceramic vase.
- Rustic Peonies show off this gorgeous flower in a couture vase. Peonies are very limited in their availability so be sure to order now to guarantee this gift for Mom.
- Frais Du Jardin is French for “fresh from the garden,” and that’s what this flower arrangement offers. There are cymbidium orchids, hydrangea, peonies, roses, and tulips along with ivy in a leaf-lined cylindrical vase that has been filled with river rocks.
- Pacific Breeze is a large flower arrangement filled with lilies, calla lilies, orchids, roses and hydrangea in a range of colors.
- Peonies and Roses is a Mother’s Day flower arrangement that includes pink and white peonies along with red roses in a square vase.
- We also have an entire collection of Mother’s Day plants if your Mom has a green thumb or is allergic to flowers.
Call or visit our San Diego flower shops today to take advantage of special deals for Mother’s Day and to ensure the best delivery date and time.
You can also order on our flower website for San Diego and national deliveries