We have some great floral ways that you can tell those friends – near or far – just how much they mean to you:
- Mood Changer includes hot pink roses, green cymbidium orchids, orange ranuculus, and succulents in a leaf-lined glass cylinder vase.
- Sunny San Diego is a bold mix of primary colored flowers displayed in a cube vase.
- La Jolla Sunset features Asiatic lilies, Viking spray chrysanthemums, roses, and miniature gerbera in orange and yellow hues within a clear glass vase.
- Roses and Gerbera Daisies Bouquet has many bright and colorful roses and gerberas in three sizes, including the standard with nine stems, the deluxe with 14 stems, and the premium with 19 stems.
- Flower Fields of San Diego has roses, lilies, poms, alstromeria and more within a clear vase that has been wrapped in raffia.
- A Pink Polka Dot has pink spray roses combined with white daisy spray chrysanthemums in a pink vase that has been tied with a polka-dot satin bow.
You can also select from our collection of balloons, greeting cards, stuffed animals and more to express your friendship during National Friendship Week.
Come into any of our San Diego flower shops, call, or browse and order online today!