National Grandparents Day is that special day to celebrate those special people that love and spoil you. Although every day is a special day when you have family that love you unconditionally and have the wisdom to provide you with the best advice, it is nice to have a special day of honor set aside for them. This special day is on Sunday, September 7th. Whether you spend time with them, send them a gift, or do both, remember what they add to your life.
How to Celebrate National Grandparents Day
There are so many ways that you can celebrate this special day with your grandparents:
- Take them out for a meal or have them over for dinner.
- Spend the day out together doing something they enjoy.
- Help them around their house with repairs, maintenance, or cleaning.
- Visit with them, talking and listening to their great stories.
- Call or video chat with them.
- Give them a gift.
- Do all of the above!
Gift Ideas for Grandparents Day
Whether you just can’t be with them on this special day because of the distance or you want to give them something in addition to the other ways you plan to celebrate, check out these gift ideas from our San Diego flower shop locations as well as from our online florist site:
- We have local San Diego specials that include fresh-cut flower arrangements in a variety of flower types, colors, and styles as well as plants, succulent plants, flowering plants and gift baskets.
- Meet with our in-house floral design team and create something special like a custom flower arrangement for your grandparents. This is a great way to show how much they standout in your life by giving them an exclusive flower arrangement not found anywhere else.
- Our San Diego flower shops also have fun gifts like balloon bouquets as well as greeting cards to complete your special gift to your grandparents.
San Diego and National Delivery for Grandparents Day
We deliver throughout the San Diego area as well as across the country. You can order in-store, by phone, or online now to receive same-day delivery on our collection for Grandparents Day. Time to start shopping for those special people in your life!