It’s that glorious time of year again where the weather begins to warm and the days extend to be brighter just that much longer. Monday, March 20
Monday, March 20th is the first day of spring as well as serves as International Earth Day.
Both holidays are intended to recognize the important role nature plays in our lives and remind us that we need to take care of it.
As florists in the San Diego area, we rejoice over these types of special days because there’s no better time to pick up some flowers or plants to recognize the value and beauty nature plays in our lives.
Whether you give these as gifts or just simply decorate your home or office, you are bringing a little bit of nature into your life, offering health benefits and providing a beautiful ambiance.
Here are some great ideas for how you can celebrate the arrival of spring from our collection of flowers and plants:
- Mood Changer features green cymbidium orchids, orange mini roses, and hot pink roses along with succulents in a leaf-lined cylinder vase.
- Pacific Beach Perfection includes hydrangea, orchids, numerous premium flowers and greenery as an accent.
- Flower Fields of San Diego comes in a glass vase that has been tied with raffia and filled with roses, alstroemeria, lilies, and poms many of which comes from the flower farms in and around San Diego County.
- Garden Celebration offers lilies, hydrangea, roses, larkspur and lisianthus in shades of hot pink, pink, and purple. It’s a stunning floral display of springtime in a garden design.
- Calla Me Crazy is a sophisticated spring offering with 20 stems of full-size white calla lilies and foliage contained within a rectangular glass vase.
These items and many others are available in our San Diego flower shops as well as online.
Don’t forget that we also have an array of green plants, blooming plants, dish gardens, basket gardens, and succulents.
Order today to kick off the spring season right!