This year, the Oscars are on Sunday, February 26th, which means it’s time to plan your viewing party and think about how you can create a special look and feel that reflects the elegance and glamor of those movie stars you’ll see at the awards show.
Whether you want to create custom flower arrangements with our floral design team or you select some of our luxurious flower arrangements, you are sure to add a sophisticated look to your Oscars viewing party with these beauties.
Here are some great examples of luxurious flower arrangements that would look great for the big event:
- California Gold brings together elegance and artisanal beauty with blue and green hydrangeas, roses, and succulents in a burlap-wrapped vase.
- The Garden Elegance Basket features roses, calla lilies, orchids and other garden flowers in shades of green, pink, and purple. It comes in three sizes.
- Prestige showcases premium flowers like oncidium orchids, hydrangea, roses, and tulips. It’s a true stunner!
- Vivacious offers hot pink roses, pastel gerbera daisies, and stargazer lilies in a designer vase.
- Go with a sophisticated look of all white with Calla Me Crazy, which comes with 20 full-size calla lilies and foliage in a rectangular glass vase, or Snow White Tulips, which are bunched together with wire and arranged in a rectangular glass vase lined with river rocks.
These will look great in a foyer, buffet table, coffee table and even outside on the patio if you plan to take the party outside to enjoy a beautiful San Diego sunset on commercial breaks.
Remember that you can order by phone, in our San Diego flower shops, or online through our website.
For custom orders, you will need to make an appointment to come and work with our floral design team.
Don’t forget that we also have balloons, which add a nice décor touch to your Oscars viewing party!