Flowers are soothing and provide a great message when given to another person. As a traditional Valentine’s Day gift, flowers remain as the top gift on this day of love
This year, we have ordered even more flowers than ever given the fact that we started receiving orders just after the New Year.
Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year, our delivery schedule will quickly fill up, so we suggest you also consider having flowers delivered on the day before Valentine’s Day.
To get your shopping done early, consider these highlights from our Valentine’s Day collection of flowers:
- While the traditional choice, it’s still a beauty that elicits oohs and aahs. These 24 Red Roses are arranged with baby’s breath in a vase and provide a touching way to show your love.
- Besides roses, tulips are another favorite flower for Valentine’s Day. Our Romantic Red Tulips are arranged in a vase that has been accented with red and clear gems. We also offer a combination of roses and tulips in our Tulips in Love arrangement so you give two of the most treasured flowers in one floral gift.
- Crazy for You offers roses, stargazer lilies, snapdragons and hydrangea all hand arranged in a beautiful vase.
- Lavish Love is an elegant gift of Asiatic lilies, spray roses, and roses in a glass vase.
- Everlasting Love shows this sentiment through hydrangea, stargazer lilies, stock, garden flowers and snapdragons in a modern glass vase.
- Hearts on Fire showcases red roses and carnations with white Asiatic lilies and chrysanthemums in a red glass vase.
For more options for Valentine’s Day, be sure to check out our website or visit our San Diego flower shops.