Of course, the best way is to get together and enjoy each other’s company.
Sometimes, with everyone’s schedule and geographic distance, this just isn’t possible.
That’s when it’s great to call them, send them a card, or even surprise them with a special gift.
We have some great ideas for Friendship Week, including flowers, plants, and gifts.
- Sunflower Fun includes a dozen sunflowers with folded aspidistra leaves for a unique look. It comes in a clear glass vase.
- Sunflowers of San Diego features sunflowers, delphinium, alstromeria, yarrow, monte casino asters and more within a clear glass gathering vase that’s been tied with raffia.
- Bowl Full of San Diego has gorgeous large sunflowers in a bubble bowl.
- Purple Pride includes cream roses along with monte casino asters and lisianthus arranged with greenery in a glass vase.
- Sunny San Diego has bold colors with a wide variety of stunning flowers hand arranged in a vase.
- A Modern Enchantment features sunflowers, stock, and calcynia in a rectangular glass vase and accented with a bright ribbon.
- Besides flowers, you can also consider sending your friends a delicious gift basket like our Fruit and Gourmet Treasure Basket. This gift basket contains gourmet cheeses, crackers, sparkling cider and other delicious treats and seasonal fresh fruit.
Call or visit our San Diego flower shops or you can go online to our website and order from there today!
We even have some special deals right now while supplies last so don’t delay!