Roses are such a wonderful flower for just about any occasion:
- Wedding bouquets, wedding ceremonies, and wedding receptions
- Bridal and baby showers
- Anniversaries and birthdays
- Graduation and prom
Stocked Up with Fresh and Specially Priced Roses
We, at Allen’s Flowers and Plants, have stocked up all of our San Diego locations with fresh roses in a wide array of colors and types of flower arrangements that feature roses.
Our rose selection features white roses, red roses, yellow roses, pink roses and lavender roses. San Diego’s favorite florist also features roses in different sizes to fit any budget – from a half dozen to multiple dozens.
- A Sweetest Blooms Bouquet: This flower arrangement features fuchsia roses as well as lilies, daisies, and greenery in a clear vase with a bright ribbon.
- Romance and Roses: This stunning flower arrangement has 24-inch long-stemmed, pale pink roses along with pink lilies in a tapered glass vase.
- Garden Sunset: This unique arrangement combines white roses with fresh sunflowers and Peruvian lilies in a glass vase.
- Feel the Love: This rose arrangement focuses on our boldest and brightest rose colors, including pink, orange, and yellow roses with stunning greenery in a chic glass vase. The arrangement can be made with 12, 18, or 24 roses
- Passion: Let your love shine through with this dazzling arrangement of 24-inch long-stem roses in pink, red, and white along with greenery and white hydrangea in a glass bullet vase.
- La Jolla Romance: Named after one of gorgeous beachside communities, this rose arrangement features crème roses, lavender waxflower, and ivy in a serenity glass vase. The standard size contains 12 roses, but you can upgrade it to 18 or 24 roses.
Caring for Roses
While we use the freshest roses available and hand arrange and hand deliver them, you can also do your part to make them last as long as possible. Always use the floral food that comes with the arrangement as this gives the roses the proper nutrients that will help keep them looking their best.
You can also regularly change the water so that it is clear as well as re-cut the bottom of the stems to avoid any rotting. As the weather heats up in San Diego, be sure to keep them in a cool location away from direct sunlight.
Delivering for National Rose Month
The florist delivers throughout San Diego County and across the nation for National Rose Month. Connect with Allen’s Flowers and Plants by calling 1-800-460-5501 or http://www.allensflowers.com/.