These days are a great opportunity to make up with a loved one and let them know you are sorry the two of you disagreed while the other is to say you just don’t need a reason to tell someone how special they are to you.
While you can send a card or some other gift, one of the best gift ideas is flowers.
And, we have the freshest flowers from high-quality domestic and international flower farmers in the San Diego area.
To get you started on what you can send, here are some examples of our flower arrangements:
- Crazy for You combines red roses with stargazer lilies, white snapdragons, and white hydrangea.
- Lavish Love has red roses and spray roses set amongst pink Asiatic lilies in a glass vase.
- Feel the Love is bursting with a rainbow of roses, including pink, red, orange, and yellow hues in a clear glass vase. It comes with 12, 18, or 24 roses.
- Love, Love, Love has one dozen red roses and six miniature white calla lilies and assorted greenery.
- Special Someone has many hues of pink, including roses, spray roses, and gerbera daisies along with red gerberas and ranunculus within a leaf-lined glass vase.
- Everlasting Love has hydrangea, stargazer lilies, stock, snapdragons and garden flowers within a glass vase.
- The Dendrobium Orchid Vase comes in triangular glass vase with numerous orchid blooms.
All of these and more are available at all of our San Diego flower shops as well as online through our website.
You can also call and order for delivery throughout San Diego and across the United States.
Be sure to order today to let someone know just how special they are to you.