This Sunday is National Grandparents’ Day so it’s time to honor those special family members who have always spoiled us and provided good advice to follow based on all their years of living and experience.
They love us unconditionally and we do them.
However, this is the day to show them with a special gift or, if possible, day together if they are local.
Sometimes, there is great geographic distance or just simple a challenge to get them out and about, so one way to make up for this is to send a special gift like a bouquet, a dish garden, or other token that shows them just how much you love them.
We have some great gift ideas to share with your for National Grandparents’ Day, including these beautiful new fall flowers:
- Fall Elegance offers shades of orange, yellow, and bronze in such floral varieties as roses, hydrangea, lilies, gerbera daisies, and more displayed in a clear glass cylinder vase that has been wrapped with a ti leaf.
- Suns and Roses has sunflowers, roses, and macara orchids for a stunning flower arrangement that is sure to please.
- Pacific Beach Perfection offers cayenne roses along with hydrangea, orchids, and other flowers and greenery.
- Sunburst Roses includes premium roses in various bright hues.
- Pink Panther is a unique flower arrangement with pink calla lilies, dahlias, and roses in a stone container.
- Simply Elegant is just that with lavender phalaenopsis orchids and purple dahlias along with roses and hydrangea in a glass container.
- California Sunshine includes yellow roses and green hydrangea arranged with a locally grown succulent and other accent flowers.
You can order at any one of our San Diego flower shops or call us. We also take online orders for both local San Diego orders and national deliveries of special flowers for National Grandparents’ Day.