For many years, they parented and loved you but are now focused on giving your kids as much love and attention as they can.
Nowadays, many grandparents are caregivers, watching their grandkids as parents have to work.
On National Grandparents’ Day, which is Sunday, September 13th, it’s a good time to let them know just how much they are also loved and appreciated.
We’ve got some great gift ideas that you can pick up in our San Diego flower shops or order from our website:
- Vivacious features hot pink roses, gerbera daisies in pastel colors, and stargazer lilies in a designer vase.
- Sunny San Diego is a colorful display of many types of flower varieties in a cube vase.
- Garden Beauty has hydrangea, spray roses and roses, lavender and orchids, creating a stunning floral display.
- Del Mar Sunset is a fall flower arrangement with roses, lilies, and hydrangea in a leaf-lined glass vase.
- Garden Sunset offers sunflowers, Peruvian lilies, roses and many summer flowers in a glass vase.
- La Costa Purple has purple hydrangea, hot pink roses, pink spray roses, mokara orchids and light pink Asiatic lilies combined with eucalyptus and aralia in a pink jewel vase.
Whether they live in San Diego or anywhere in the country, we deliver these flowers and more, including plants, succulent plants, flowering plants, gift baskets, cards, balloon bouquets and more.
Our website also makes it a snap to order something special for Grandparents’ Day!