Prom time is here again in San Diego, which means dresses, tuxes, limos and fun! It is that magic memory that most high schoolers enjoy in their junior and senior years of school. With a chance to dress up and work off some steam from a year of hard work, proms often require a lot of time and effort to find the perfect ensemble as well as the flowers to go with it – both corsages and boutonnieres.
Our Prom Flower Selection
We’re here to get you ready for the prom with a beautiful selection of corsages and boutonnieres in a wide range of colors, styles, and flower varieties. These include roses, orchids, carnations and more along with corsages that have accent features like rhinestones, pearls, and greenery.
Many of prom flowers are reflective of the season in terms of spring flowers on-hand. The corsage flower designs also are regularly updated to mirror current prom flower trends or to introduce new styles that can coordinate with today’s fashions.
Prom Flower Advice
- Go with something that coordinates with your dress but does not necessarily have to match it. Pick a color that goes with your dress in a contrasting color.
- The flower in the corsage should be mirrored in the boutonniere in terms of variety and color to create that couple look.
- Pick a style that you like and that means something to you rather than just going with what is trendy. Like your dress, it should reflect your personality.
- You don’t have to go the traditional route where the guy buys the corsage and the girl gets the boutonniere. Nowadays, everyone is involved and usually just picks it out together.
Prom Flower Services
We offer a range of prom flower services, including:
- Custom corsage or custom boutonnieres;
- Prom bouquets and prom centerpieces for the dance; and
- Prom flower delivery, including corsage and boutonniere delivery to save you time.
Stop by any of our San Diego flower shops to see our complete prom flower collection or shop online.