While many people often send a thank you card or just say thank you after they’ve received the help, sending flowers, a plant, or other gift is a nice gesture to really express how appreciative you feel.
Our San Diego flower shops and website are here to help you find that perfect way to say thank you to someone locally or even across the country.
- Great Gerberas is a bright and colorful way to say thank you with a variety of locally grown gerbera daisies in multiple colors displayed in an inspiration vase.
- La Jolla Sunset offers Asiatic lilies, roses, miniature gerbera, and Viking spray chrysanthemums in shades of orange and yellow arranged in a clear glass vase.
- Dior Blue has blue and white hydrangea with cream roses, hypericum, and thistle within a square glass vase.
- White Lilies and Orchids is a sophisticated display of white lilies, roses, and orchids.
- The Treasure Garden Basket features an array of plants and blooming plants, such as a pink kalanchoe, hypoestes, green nephthytis, and Boston and Maidenhair ferns all arranged in a round wicker basket.
- The Blooming Garden Basket has a variety of blooming plants and orchids, which are low maintenance but can enjoy years of enjoyment when properly cared for.
- Succulents in Stone is a bowl of California-grown succulent plants, which are also low maintenance and can last a long time.
Our San Diego flower shops also have balloons, greeting cards, seasonal gifts and more.
You can also make an appointment to come in and create a custom flower arrangement or custom bouquet to send your thanks to someone special.