This year, Valentine’s Day lands on a Saturday, which makes for a very busy day, night, and weekend for activities planned around this holiday of love. That puts the pressure on to make that dinner reservation or get gifts ordered for delivery.
Here are some great reasons to consider ordering and delivering your Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts early:
- You surprise and delight your loved one who is most likely not expecting anything until Valentine’s Day.
- Your loved one’s co-workers who see a stunning flower arrangement arrive at work and it’s not even Valentine’s Day yet will be in awe and possibly slightly jealous.
- You can take advantage of some great deals and promotions, leading up to Valentine’s Day plus have the very best selection available.
- You have a wide open delivery schedule to have your Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts delivered to your loved one’s home or office.
- You save yourself some last-minute shopping and can relax knowing that Valentine’s Day is taken care of.
By delivering your Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts early, you can change up this special holiday by doing something special throughout the week to say how much that special someone means to you. This could include a heart-felt note or romantic dinner for two at home to other gifts you may have planned or a day out where the two of you are alone without any distractions like phones.
We have some great Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts waiting for you now that can make the day even better for that special someone in your life:
- Our premium roses from Ecuador are some of the freshest, most beautiful roses in the world. They were even used in the Miss America Pageant. We have roses in red or many other colors, including white, yellow, pink and lavender.
- This year’s Valentine’s Day collections features a number of luxury flower arrangements, including a stunning flower arrangement of 100 red roses to numerous Valentine’s Day flower arrangements that combine some of the world’s most beautiful flowers, such as orchids, roses, hydrangea and lilies.
- We have a wide selection of blooming plants, green plants, and succulent plants that make a great alternative to flowers, especially for those that prefer plants or may be allergic to flowers.
- Our Valentine’s Day gift selection includes balloon bouquets, cute and cuddly stuffed animals, chocolates, fruit baskets, gourmet gift baskets and greeting cards.
Don’t forget that we can also make anything you like thanks to our floral design teams in each of our San Diego flower shops. Your custom Valentine’s Day flower arrangements is a personal and special way to say “I love you.”