With March in full swing and the seasons starting to change, that means spring is just around the corner – March 20th to be precise. Along with it comes one of the biggest party days of the year – St. Patrick’s Day, a day celebrated throughout San Diego with the wearing of the green, including Irish pubs in the Gaslamp District and throughout the county.
This week’s blog introduces you to some of our spring flower arrangements and gift ideas for St. Patrick’s Day as well as for spring weddings, spring festivities, and spring gifts.
Sunflowers for Spring
One of the brightest and happiest flowers of spring is the sunflower, and we’ve got a wide range of ways to enjoy the sunflower – on its own and as part of a mixed spring flower arrangement.
This includes our Sunny Sunflower arrangement in a glass vase as well as our Sunflower Garden, which features a grand collection of roses, lilies, sunflowers, alstromeria and more along with stunning greenery in a cylinder vase.
Spring and Easter Flowers
Easter is not too far off. Just a few weeks away, it will be here, so we are already stocking up on some ‘eggciting’ flower arrangements for the special spring holiday.
- Spring centerpieces are available in a range of sizes and flower combinations.
- We also have Easter lily plants ready for you to order!
- Many arrangements feature fun Easter motifs, including plastic eggs in the vase amongst the flowers.
- Spring flowers are in, including lilies, poms, roses, tulips and more. Many of these are featured in our spring arrangements or we can design a bouquet of spring flowers just to suit your taste and style.
- We also have a wide range of dish gardens, flowering plants, and plants for the home and office.
Spring Forward for Daylight Saving’s Time
It’s time to hop to it with daylight savings time this weekend! Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour on Saturday night as it starts Sunday, March 10th! You’ll be able to spring into an extra of sunlight to enjoy these beautiful days in San Diego.