We are excited to share the news that we have opened a new location at Liberty Public Market here in San Diego. On February 1st, we opened the doors to a new flower shop location at this seven-day a week public market and event venue.
Located at Liberty Station, 2820 Historic Decatur Road, this is a great marketplace to experience various types of food, beer and wine, produce, desserts, arts and crafts and more. There are spaces for pop-up dining establishments, educational events, and a test kitchen.
We chose the location for the unique concept and the fact that it matches our own mission to create special experiences for our customers. We are joined by so many other extraordinary vendors within the market and can’t wait to have you visit to experience this concept for yourself.
Like our other San Diego flower shops, we have readied our Liberty Public Market space for Valentine’s Day with fresh flowers and unique designs that are the hallmarks of our florist and what has given us the title of Best Flower Shop in San Diego for the last few years.
To get you in the mood for your Valentine’s Day shopping and to tempt you to come see us at our new location, check out these Valentine’s Day flower arrangements from our current collection:
- Rustic Roses offers red roses and purple cymbidium orchids in a metal container.
- Lavender Luxury contains purple tulips, purple and green hydrangea, and a succulent.
- Tulip Romance has red tulips and purple phalaenopsis orchids in a white container.
- Rustic Garden Romance features gerbera daisies, tulips, garden roses and many more flowers in various shades of pink all arranged in a tin container.
- We have a wide selection of roses in numerous colors and quantities that deliver on the traditional Valentine’s Day gift.
While we would love to have you visit, you can also order by phone or website. Be sure to place your order today to ensure the best selection, take advantage of our current promotions, and select your preferred date and time for Valentine’s Day hand delivery!