When you smile, science has found that it helps lower your blood pressure and alleviate stress and anxiety. So, if you can make others smile, you are helping them to be healthier and happier.
At our San Diego flower shops, we have some great flower arrangements to choose from that are guaranteed to make your recipient smile. Here are some great ideas to gift others during National Smile Week:
- Suns and Seeds is a new flower arrangement that offers California sunflowers and other garden flowers arranged together with some sunflower seed packets.
- Mood Changer is sure to bring a smile with hot pink roses, green cymbidium orchids, orange mini roses and succulent cuts. These are arranged in a leaf-lined glass cylinder.
- Special Someone offers pink roses, spray roses, and gerbera daisies along with red gerberas and ranunculus arranged pave style in a leaf-lined glass vase.
- Garden Sunset includes sunflowers, Peruvian lilies, roses, and summer fillers in a glass vase. We offer two sizes for this summer flower arrangement.
- Garden Beauty has hydrangea, roses and spray roses, lavender and orchids.
- The Roses and Gerbera Daisies Bouquet has assorted roses and gerbera daisies with yellow solidago and assorted greenery. It comes with nine, fourteen, or nineteen stems.
- The Blooming Garden Basket offers a combination of blooming plants and orchids that are set to last for years with only minimal maintenance.
We deliver throughout San Diego and across the country. Some are only for local delivery while others can be created by our flower partner network florists.
All you need to do is order in our San Diego flower shops, by phone, or on our website today!