While a San Diego day is pretty bright anyways, it could still use with more color and cheer by adding some fresh-cut summer flower arrangements to any room. Here are some ideas to decorate your home this summer:
This bright and cheerful flower looks great in the foyer to welcome guests as well as in the kitchen with its rustic country look. You can also add sunflowers to a patio, porch, or balcony to welcome the morning sunrise.
- Bowl Full of Sun Diego is full of sunflower in a bubble bowl.
- Sunflower Fun offers a dozen sunflowers that have been accented with folded aspidistra leaves in a clear glass vase.
- Del Mar Sunflowers includes sunflowers, ocean blue delphinium, and alstromeria into a stunning display.
- Exquisite Roses includes 36 long-stem roses and white hydrangea blooms with clusters of green hypericum berries in a clear glass vase.
- Blushing Rewards brings together fuchsia roses with pale pink spray roses, pastel pink hydrangea, and greenery in a glass vase.
- Allen’s 12 Premium Roses with Stargazers offers you the choice of 12, 24, or 36 long-stem roses combined with stargazer lilies and seasonal greenery in a clear glass vase.
Incorporating a mixed bouquet in your home is a nice way to add numerous colors to a room and often work well in all rooms, including the family room or den, dining room table, kitchen, bathrooms, and foyer.
- Garden Beauty has orchids, lavender, roses, spay roses and hydrangea in a bright display of hues.
- Gaslamp Sensation green and pink hydrangea, green cymbidium orchids, hot pink and lavender roses, tulips and more in a clear glass cylinder vase.
- Vivacious has hot pink roses, stargazer lilies, and gerbera pastel daisies in a designer vase.
Come create your own custom summer flower arrangements that match your home by visiting any of our San Diego flower shops today!