Planning for holiday parties and events take a lot of time and attention to ensure that all the details are addressed and you have the right mix of festive decorations to match your party theme and budget.
Here are some things to remember when creating the décor for your holiday party:
- It makes sense to color co-ordinate and match the color scheme of your décor and the interior design style. If it’s modern and sophisticated, also create floral designs that fit this look.
- Add flowers throughout the home or office, including a wreath to welcome visitors as well as garlands for the stairs, mantels, and doorframes.
- Christmas centerpieces and holiday flower arrangements can be added to tables throughout the home, such as the foyer, dining room, living room and family room. The centerpieces are also good for buffet tables as well as event tables.
- If you plan on hosting the party in outside areas as well, such as a balcony, deck, or patio, don’t forget to carry the décor through to the outdoors. You can use miniature Christmas trees and centerpieces as well.
- Poinsettia plants are always a great way to decorate for a party whether you arrange them indoors or outdoors. We have a wide selection of fresh red and white poinsettia plants available.
If you are not sure how to approach decorating, you can turn to our incredible floral design and floral event teams at our three San Diego flower shop locations.
All you need to do is request an appointment with our consultants today and let us show you the difference a coordinated floral arrangement can make in your setting. You can call them or submit a form online through our website.
Don’t delay any longer on ordering for your holiday party or consulting with our team to ensure you have a gorgeous floral display over the holiday season.