While you have many friends and family on your gift list this holiday, there are many other people that you can gift with something special during Christmas that shows your appreciation.
That might include everyone from teachers and the mail delivery person to the gardener, pool guy, and housecleaning service.
At our San Diego flower shops and through our website, we have numerous great gift ideas that can say thanks without breaking your budget while still offering something truly extraordinary. Here are some great holiday thank you gift ideas from our holiday flower and gift collection:
- Scarlet Garden offers roses, tulips, succulents, winter greenery and pepper berry arranged in a stone pot. It’s a truly California take on a Christmas flower arrangement.
- Holiday Spice combines hydrangea, red roses, and cymbidium orchids with seasonal accents.
- Amaryllis Elegance is a truly sophisticated holiday floral display in a tall gold container.
- A Christmas Dozen offers 12 red roses mixed with salal, golden fir branches, and eucalyptus in a red glass vase.
- Winter Charm features white amaryllis, ivory roses, and dusty miller in a silver container.
- Holiday Tulips has red and white tulips, pinecones, and holiday greenery accented with real candy canes all in a ginger vase that has been wrapped with a holiday bow.
- A truly special gift idea is to give the gift of flowers for three, six, or 12 months. The prices range from $139 to $279 for three months; $274 to $549 for six months; and $550 to $1099 for 12 months. You will be able to remind that special someone just how much you value them with this incredible gift. These flower arrangements can be customized or you can put your trust in the hands of our amazing floral design team.
- Don’t forget that we also have beautiful poinsettia plants in red or white that make great gifts for all those people on your list.
Order to ensure your preferred delivery date as well as to take advantage of what we have available and any current holiday specials!